News Paper Nails How-to

 I'm like obsessed with doing my nails. Obsessed doesn't even seem strong enough. I love having my nails painting and doing different designs. The other day, I was lookin' around the internets and I found a picture of News Paper Nails. I just HAD to try it for myself! So, I did and I also took pictures! 

Here's how to do it. :)






First start off by applying any light shade of polish. It needs to be a light color because the ink from the paper is a dark color!

Next, damp a cotton ball with water or rubbing alcohol. I used water!

Cut up little pieces of paper.

Wrap the paper around your finger and hold the damp cotton ball on it.

And that is it! So easy and cute! Hope you enjoyed. <3


3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I am going to try this out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope it works out for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Gah, another thing to try :)

    ReplyDelete