July & August Favorites

Long time, no see. I know I shouldn't create excuses, but there are a few... Such as: Cosmetology school, got married, went to Jamaica, moved to a different state, and got a new job in a salon.

I am back now, and I hope to be motivated to keep up with the blog and YouTube! Fingers crossed.

July & August. I can't believe summer is almost over. Although NC had a semi-cool summer, I am very excited for fall and winter weather. Blankets, hot chocolate, cute boots, and comfy scarfs. Can. Not. Wait.

This past month I rediscovered products I had hidden away, and I'm glad I pulled out the box of "Maybe I'll use later products." I also picked up a few from Ulta, Trader Joe's, Walmart, and my local hair shop.

Urban Decay Naked 2. I use this product on the daily. Super easy to change up your eye makeup without even thinking about it. All the colors go well with each other. Pretty fool proof. 


Sephora Bronzer in Aruba. This bronzer is one of the best I've ever used. It looks pretty dark, but it's goes on much lighter. The down fall is all the glitter. Although I love me some glitter, sometimes it doesn't work well. But, I will still call this a fav.

Flower lipstick in Nude Narcissus. Two words: Drew Berrymore. 

White Tea and Ginger. The smell. My favorite. I picked this up when Bath and Body Works was having the $3 sale. Wish I would have gotten more!

Paul Mitchell Twirl Around & Joico Dry Shampoo. I've been using these products daily. I love the twirl around, it's in-between a gel and a cream. Doesn't make my curls crunchy at all. Love love love!

I could eat these every day. I love me some Trader Joe's snacks. 

Welp, that's all for now folks. Until Next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment