Inspired Tuesday

 I can't believe it's already Tuesday. This past weekend/Monday went by so fast and I’m sure this week will also. Right now, I’m having a hard time motivating myself to get going. I have tons to do today, such as: cleaning, going to the laundromat and packing.  So, I thought some “Inspired Tuesday” would help me get the move on!

This picture is so amazing. I’m tempted to make some patchwork curtians.
I will have a coffee/tea station at my wedding!
I love all these colors. I think I’m feelin’ a bite from the crocheting bug.
I love love love these! I might have to make myself some!
No better way to drink sweet tea.
For my love.

And last, but not least:
Sweet guinea pigs. So fat and cute!

I hope this post inspired you as much as it inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment